Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CTN X Info


At work recently, Lorelay Bove showed me an American in Paris (edited)! I loved this sequenced and got inspired to do a little piece on it! The old Technicolor films are some of my favorites and this sequence was just so brillianty art directed! If you haven't seen this movie, it's worth watching! The art direction is brilliant!

Also, Here's information about CTN-Expo this week! I hope to meet some of you! I'll be selling Freckles, and prints and greeting cards!


There's still 4 days to enter the Freckles giveaway too! Comment on the giveaway post to enter!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is from An American In Paris! you didnt post the link, but yeah I love that movie!

Fawn said...

I saw your book at Chris's desk. Looking awesome, Vicky!

Kyrstin said...

Too cute! The colors are stunning.

I'm super sad I can't make it to CTN, it sounds so great. Hope you have fun!

Gabby Zapata said...

Fabulous! I'll hopefully see you there :)!!

Brittney Williams.. said...

Amazing illustrations, I love Leslie Caron in this film. Gigi is another great film starring Caron. I need your art book!

Phillip Light said...

Beautiful! :D I actually had An American In Paris on my DVR for a while, but never watched it so I eventually deleted it cause it was eating up space, I'll have to definitely watch it now!

Kendall Robinson said...

I've always loved American in Paris, especially the beginning with his amazing little apartment that turns into a studio, etc.
Can't wait to see your work at CTN :D

Áurea said...

Your work is really beautiful!