Friday, October 14, 2011

Cat Circus


My now husband likes to always entertain me with little stories about our cats, one day he said that my old cat boots had run off to the circus while I was away. I imagined what a circus full of cats looked like and was very amused. I imagine there would be lots of cute kitties and lots of fur flying!

I have this also listed in my shop as a large and small print! I'll have some at CTN X too!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/83885634/cat-circus
http://www.etsy.com/listing/83907587/cat-circus-85x11-print

16 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Hah! Awesome! I'd love to see this happen in real life.

Kendra Melton said...

OMG SOOOOOOO CUTE!

Christina M. said...

I'd pay to go see this show.

Beautiful and so creative :)

Dude said...

OH MY GOD I WOULD PAY SO MUCH MONEY TO GO SEE THIS <3

BETOWERS said...

soooo cute!! =^.^=

Jeca Martinez said...

AWWW this is adorable!!!!!!

Gillibean said...

Heehee This would be the best show ever...extremely cruel but so cute!!!

Visansaya Loisawai said...

How adorable <3

Unknown said...

I Love the scene!!! Great work

Andrea Pucci said...

Very cute! Beautiful!!!

VA said...

cats + circus = Ohhh! how cute!<3 :3

pakoto said...

hahaha! really cute!!!:)

Ariadna Herrera said...

So cuuute!! :)

Jon Lankry said...

so cutie !!
This is probably true !! It must be true :)

Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

Really lovely, Victoria!

Shishir Naik said...

Wonderful...!!