Monday, July 26, 2010

Comic con 2010

This year at Comic Con, we worked at the Pecknpaw booth selling our Disney Vis Dev Collaborative art book! It was a great con where we met tons of awesome people!


Scott Watanabe, and My BF Mike helping to set up.
On Friday I started to take my commissions. This is one I particularly Liked of Jessica Rabbit!
This one was a simple prompt of "Girl with a Dragon" I did one with a girl and a large dragon but it was so embarassing I had to redo it! This one turned out much better!
My very First Commission! Princess Leia with a Chibi 3P0 and R2. I'm a huge Star Wars Nerd, so I super loved doing these!
Padme with a Chibi old 3P0! These two were a set.
This wonder woman I actually did for myself. I always loved wonder woman's design and did her for fun, but this piece actually ended up selling as well!


Skeches for a Harley Quinn Commission. I like to test out poses before I commit to anything on the watercolor paper

This guy was great. He had a Rascal but dressed it like a dragon!


Vamperella and Red Sonja. I ended p adding a little black bat to the Vamperella piece so that she wasn't staring at nothing.

I actually had so much fun doing these commissions! It was my first time doing so (which is why if you got one from me, I might have seemed sorta scatterbrained) But I loved it!

8 comments:

Aaron said...

The Vamperella is my favorite. Great work!

Bobby Pontillas said...

Super cute lady sketches. I wouldve loved to have snagged the WW!

Kendra Melton said...

Oh wow, these are all so incredibly adorable. Lovely lovely stuff.

Unknown said...

I don't know how i missed your booth, your work is so so so cute!!

lostinarc said...

So beautiful creations...good one..

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! Super cute. The wonder woman is my favorite.

:)

Zid said...

Too bad I missed out on this year's Comic Con. A colleague of mine went to your booth and got your stuff brought back. I'm a fan now!

Chris Battle said...

Love these! Esp. the Star Wars ones :D