Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cloudy Days



A quick study of clouds, using brushes stolen from my super talented coworker, Jeff Turley! Still can't quite get the hang of the pen tilt angle jitter, but it looks cool!And a doodle from a meeting :)

It was a pretty exhausting weekend actually, I forgot to post on my blog that I would be at Anime Expo selling Prints and sketchbooks! It was great fun, I got to meet a lot of people and sell some goods, I think I will do it again next year!

Then on friday, Yuki 7 officially opened at Nucleus! Thanks to everyone who came by to show their support it was a really amazing show and Kevin did such a fantastic job with the character and the book!

Comic con is coming soon too O__O! I can't wait! It will be the first time I have had a hotel room since I was in high school. I hope to meet some awesome people, if anyone has a reccomendation of books to buy let me know :)

4 comments:

Chris Chien said...

*gasp* beautiful clouds! Victoria I love your work! I bought two of your booklets at AX. :) They are awesome and very inspiring! And you are also very pretty!

Desiree Cassidy said...

Looking Awesome!

RAWLS said...

Super work Vic!!

kalonji said...

i love this one :-) !!!